Friday, June 3, 2011

First week DOWN

Me on my first day...

They don't look so new anymore, do they??


And in case you're wondering how my curls are holding up in this VERY DRY air...
Still awesome! :)

Work is going well - I work 4 10hr days/week, so I get Fridays off (hurray!). However, my daily schedule is like this:
4am - awake
5am - leave for work
6am - 4:30pm - work
5:30pm - back at hotel
8pm - in bed

My style has been royally CRAMPED.  It's making it hard to explore and meet people, but that's what this weekend is for! And by the way... I slept in til 7am today!

1 comment:

  1. Can you take some pictures of your work environment? That would be cool to see. I know you'll be posting pics of the new apartment when you find one. Can't wait to see that.
    Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete